Wednesday, September 23, 2009

spiritual attack?

What a week! I bet we've all been through a week of *ell? No, not gel!

You might have read my car crash post.. Oh, you havent? Well what ya waiting for?!

Car crash .... A thursday morning right before work. All weekend long, I was in pain. Duh, I was in a car crash. Of course, having had my luck and ,I truly really believe, the devil being the sneaky wicked punk he is, the driver in the horrid suburban had no insurance and three kids to feed . Blah Blah Blah, I'm screwed and my truck is a mess.

So then comes, Monday morning and as I puke my gut outs with the green vile that surrounds my icky intestines, I dispose of my liquidy bodily wastes through my other antomical opening. I know, I know, COMPLETE YUCKNESS!

-BUT i got the call!! "What call?" you ask. The "We are extending an invitation to work with our company invitation"!!!!
Oh MY GOD IS BEAUTIFUL!

... Because the evil DEVIL( so cleverly named) has been notified that God would bring on a great blessing to me, he attacked. Oh, he is pissed off now!

So then comes the bills, and we are overdrawn about 200.00 in the bank and now I have a jeep to fix because a Case Manager requires a working vehicle so he continues to pile up extra junk on us.

I have rededicated, my life to God and have taken a decision to make it known to the public by a water baptizism and the Devil is fuming ( pun intended) with anger.

All morning long, mean texts have been traded back and forth from my hubby and I. ----This adds to the stress of it all.

As I come closer God, obstacles meaning hardships with my finances ,struggles with my marriage mostly in part because of the finances, and then of course having a broken vehicle,

sidenote.(WOW!, as I explain my issues I understand they are all finacially related and this new job will be a great way of getting it under control..) HAHAHA, stupid devil you lose!

the mean devil is shaking in his underpants( they'd prolly melt, so he might not wear any).

Moral of the story... GOD BLESSES THOSE THAT FOLLOW HIM ---->DEVIL ATTACKS THOSE WHO ARE FOLLOWING GOD IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE DISCOURAGEMENT------->GOD REWARDS THOSE WHO PERSEVERE------>THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment